Envirosight Quickview airHD
Instantly Understand Pipe Condition
The Envirosight Quickview airHD’s high-powered zoom optics assess sewer lines from an adjoining manhole to determine if they need cleaning, repair or further inspection.
Request a Demo
Quickview airHD’s high-powered zoom optics assess sewer lines from an adjoining manhole to determine if they need cleaning, repair or further inspection. And it’s perfect for rapid inspections of basins, manholes and tanks. Deploy it to:
• Diagnose emergency call-outs
• Avoid confined space entry
• Conserve CCTV resources
• Perform a rapid, system-wide assessment
• Prioritize CCTV, cleaning and rehab activities
• View pipes too deteriorated for a crawler
Efficient and Affordable
Get vital infrastructure information without breaking your budget. The Envirosight Quickview airHD’s unbeatable combination of performance features makes it easier, faster and more affordable to assess sewer condition. Rapid insights allow you to prioritize and allocate resource-intensive inspection and cleaning crews, so you can keep systems running smoothly.
Accessible technology enables deep insights. Quickview’s app-based touchscreen controls wirelessly operate camera zoom and tilt, adjust illumination, overlay text, view live and recorded video, and upload results to the cloud. And it’s compatible with your iOS, Android or Windows device.
Vivid Inspection Detail
Precision optics and powerful illumination deliver high-res footage.
• Quad-Haloptic light engine maximizes viewing distance and side wall illumination.
• HD camera delivers four times more detail than standard definition.
• Low-lux imager captures enhanced visuals from darker/farther regions.
Request a Demo
Interested in learning more about the Envirosight Quickview airHD sewer inspection camera? Schedule your free demo today.