We know that new equipment isn’t always in the budget. That’s why we offer a large inventory of used street sweepers for sale in Los Angeles, including two Elgin Crosswinds. With its straightforward operation, versatility, productivity and innovative design, the Crosswind is a favorite of contractors and municipalities. This remarkable unit can perform for extended periods in fueling, dumping, and re-watering sites thanks to its outstanding fuel-efficiency and large and strategically combined water tank and hopper. It can also thoroughly clean larger and flat paved zones like airport runways, parking lots, and streets with its heavy-duty recirculating vacuum sweeper. You will enjoy operating it because of its ergonomic structure, enabling you to work safely and comfortably.
Highly Efficient Air Conveyance System
Efficient air flow, including a superior vacuum source and air routing path, is at the heart of the Crosswind.
• High volume air flow at high velocity results in exceptional one-pass pickup while eliminating plugging that can occur in similar type sweepers.
• A nine-vane closed face turbine fan is powered by a turbo-charged diesel auxiliary engine for maximum airflow.
• A centrifugal dust separator minimizes pressure loss and maximizes sweep performance and fan life.
High Productivity Sweep System
• The sweep path picks up debris close to the curb and across a wide area.
• A 90 in. (2286 mm) wide pick-up head and dual hydraulically driven, 42 in.
(1067 mm) side brooms provide a 12 ft. (3658 mm) wide sweep path.
• Work with brooms fully extended or add the optional full broom retract feature for powerful scrubbing action in front of the pick-up head.
• An optional center broom provides added digging power for compacted debris.
• A 12 3⁄4 in. (324 mm) diameter suction hose accepts large debris. Quick disconnect allows operator to inspect and clean hose and intake tube without raising hopper.
• The vacuum enhancer/leaf bleeder facilitates sweeping under light and bulky debris conditions.